This browser does not support the video element.
Easily prepare your stay in the United Arab Emirates
Odyfolio Emirates is the tourist information website on Dubai, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman
What will you find on Emirates Odyfolio?
Through more than a hundred articles organized and illustrated in big reinforcement of photos and maps, you can find the answers to your questions such as: how many days stay in Dubai? What to do in Abu Dhabi? What are the routes recommended for a stay combined with Oman? What are the good plans and the best hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Oman? Would you need to rent a car? What are the activities to do on the spot? What is the best season to visit?
Odyfolio Emirates presents the main tourist sites with practical advice relevant to prepare your trip, with quality information, detailed maps, the best hotels, recommended itineraries to visit Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Oman and many others. There is a multitude of details practices for well preparing its excursions, optimizing its time and budget, with elements of atmosphere that will allow you to know if a tourist attraction or activity on the site is likely to be of interest to you.
Soon the site will expand by proposing more content on Oman and Qatar. The promise that we strive to hold to our readers is to present a quality content highlighting the strengths of the countries of the region, hoping to encourage the greatest number to come and discover their wonders. Many little known or referenced locations will interest those who like to travel off the beaten track, as well as business travelers frequent and expatriates residents in search of adventure to spice up their weekend.
Most popular articles
Off the beaten track
How is structured the content?
The site is prioritized geographically, by devoting a large part of the headings in the United Arab Emirates who possess the the most developed tourism infrastructure in the region. The sprawling city of Dubai, considered as the economic capital is the subject of a separate section, and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the largest of which has been cut into three sectors to the separate identities: first the quiet town of Abu Dhabi, the political capital of the country, and then the historic city of Al Ain, with a rich cultural heritage, and finally the region of Al Gharbia, with the splendid desert of Liwa. Appended to Dubai, the Emirate of Sharjah is the most conservative, but also the most turned to culture, with museums for all. Going to the north, in the tiny emirates of Ajman and Umm Al Quwain, life flows peacefully. Further North, landscape becomes rocky and mountainous terrain in the vicinity of Ras Al Khaïmah, and on the other side of the mountains is the Emirate of Fujairah, the only to border the Indian Ocean.
The Sultanate of Oman, with its grandiose landscapes and preserved historical sites is the subject of a large section apart, which we plan to expand in the coming months with more forts, natural sites, wadis, unique experiences and on-site activities. The Musandam area, a small strategic territory holding the keys to the Strait of Hormuz, is easily accessible from the Northern Emirates.
And finally, we will soon expand the site to Qatar, a rich gas country that has become known by organizing major sporting events like the football world cup, creating the Al Jazeera TV channel and getting involved in the regional diplomatic scene.
Notes and references ▼
• Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates
• Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai
• Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Dhabi
• Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharjah
• Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujairah
• Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ras_al-Khaimah
• Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oman
• Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Ain
• Office of tourism: http://www.omantourism.gov.om
• Office of tourism: http://www.visitdubai.com/
• Office of tourism: http://visitabudhabi.ae/
• Office of tourism: http://www.fujairahtourism.ae
• Office of tourism: http://sharjahmydestination.ae/
• Office of tourism: https://www.visitqatar.qa/
• Tourism industry in the UAE and tourism revenue management services in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
• Source of information about air transportation and airline pricing in the UAE